Friday, October 30, 2009

Jack-o-lantern!!!

Last night we remembered that it was time to carve the big pumpkin - so, at 8pm we started carving (half our kids' bedtime). We got this big pumpkin this year at Sam's Club and it was so fun! They took turns carving and deciding what to make it. This is what they came up with:
Kelcie was helping get the "guts" out and came in to wash her hands, "That's just gusting!" I love how she says it that way - one day I'll have to tell her it's "disgusting", but not yet.

YUM - we love the seeds!!!

The finished product - difficult picture to get! Kelcie's mouth is all chocolaty because I was inside making cupcakes for her party at school today :)

OOOOooooooooooooooo! O.k., he's actually kind-of cute.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! We took this year off from carving, but maybe next year :)

Drewmeister said...

How fun! I haven't carved a pumpkin in years--seems to come with having kids. Love how he turned out. Happy Halloween!