Thursday, March 18, 2010

50 years...

My parents will be married 50 years in May, so this last weekend we all returned to where they were married and had a celebration - we had SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Almost all of us were there - just a few cousins who couldn't get away. Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to put so many pictures in.
Mom and Dad - 50 years


All the siblings

The whole group

First great-grandchild

All the grandchildren (minus 4) on the steps of the Temple

Our family at the Temple

Talin "hiding" because he was mad - I was laughing so hard! Luckily I have a great zoom on my camera now, so I could get him hiding and he never knew.

Still mad - sitting in the windowsill of the Temple

Beautiful Temple through the blossoms of Spring

We also went to see the Tabernacle and I thought the white blossoms against the red stone was so pretty.

2 comments:

Cookie Mama said...

What a neat way to celebrate 50 years together. Beautiful temple and I love all the pictures! Talin is so cute, even when he's mad.

Drewmeister said...

which temple is this? it's beautiful.