Friday, May 28, 2010

Kindergarten Promotion

My little Kindergartener is off to First Grade!!!!!! They did a cute little program and got really nice diplomas with their pictures (same as the 8th grade!). Erin got her a Disneyland button that says "Just Graduated" - just like her's. She was so excited and so cute! We're proud of you, Kelcie - you did GREAT in Kindergarten!!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Such a cute picture!

Suzanne Maughan said...

Leann, did you do her hair? It looks absolutely perfect! She is so gorgeous and growing up. The first time I met her, she was a tiny little toddler! :) You have such a wonderful family. Good to see you today! :)

dustin and amy said...

I keep forgetting you have a blog, I need to put it on my list! Dustin totally wants to do the picture in the lot where the temple will be, we just haven't gotten around to it. Great minds! :) Tell Erin Congrats for me!!

Anonymous said...

Kelcie is such a fun girl! I have enjoyed getting to know her better this last year.