Tuesday, October 19, 2010

School Pictures

We finally got all the school pictures today. The funniest to us - look at Jamie and Laura.......when I first laid them next to each other, it's almost freaky how similar they are in these pictures! When they were born, they could have been twins, and I guess right now it's come back a little bit! ( I wanted to scan in those pictures, but I'm too tired)

Erin - 9th grade
Ethan - 8th grade
Jamie - 6th grade
Laura - 3rd grade
Kelcie - 1st grade








1 comment:

Suzanne Maughan said...

Jamie and Laura were the 2 of your kids that I always had a hard time telling apart. I just had to teach myself who was supposed to be taller than the other. :) Those pictures are crazy! Their faces are set at the same angle and everything and honestly, they almost look identical! You have such beautiful kids.