I had a GREAT Mother's Day!!! Here are some of the highlights:
Ethan had something very specific in mind to give me this year, and it's funny because this is how he wrapped it.....

I guessed it was a HUGE Hershey kiss.....I wasn't too far off!!!

I mentioned this cool picnic table to Lafe, and he remembered and got it for me!!! I just thought it would be so cool and handy to have around! It folds up really nice, too, so we could store it or even take it camping! AND, it fits all of us - we tried it the night before - they couldn't wait :)

I also mentioned that I wanted to try this because my mom has had such great luck with it, and he remembered that too!

And, I've wanted one of these for a while, too! He did good, eh?

There were several little thing, too - they had a blast at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! Fun day - and they pampered me, too!!!
2 comments:
What great gifts! We have one of those tables and they are so nice to have around.
We have the picnic table - exact one - and we LOVE IT! Keep us posted on that tomato-thingy... my neighbor had one but I never saw much out of hers. Fun Days!
Post a Comment