Erin and Ethan started school on Monday.......yes, Ethan is in High School this year! ( I keep getting that question!).......and, yes, Ethan is now taller than Erin.......

Erin was really ready and so excited for school to start. Ethan was excited......not so ready for school to start again. But, they've had a good week so far (knock on wood) and I really hope they enjoy the year! GOOD LUCK, guys!!!!!!!
3 comments:
And they even got new cell phones to accompany them to high school! :) Its been so fun teaching your husband the things on our phones so he can go tell Erin and Ethan. He said they're gonna think he's so cool because he can teach them new things about their phones. :)
I'm so not ready for school to start...but it's coming. Hope their first week went well!
I can't believe your kids are already in school yet. It starts so soon. Hope they are enjoying it!
Post a Comment