Alaskan Temple in Anchorage
The first couple of days they went river fishing for the Salmon, etc. swimming up the river. But, I guess the "prime time" had just finished because they didn't have any luck! I kept telling Lafe he cursed the boat because we never catch anything when we go fishing! In fact, Randy started calling him "Jonah" - he was going to through him over!
This was the big catch on the river - 2 tiny trout!
I think this was in Homer - look at the beautiful mountains in the distance!
Then, they went deep sea fishing - without Dramamine, he has a whole new appreciation for my kids that get car-sick! Finally, they caught fish!!! They each brought home about 40lb. of fish!!! YUMMY!!! This is the Silver Salmon that he caught.
I was so impressed with my husband, though, because he brought home little gifts for the kids and they were perfect! He KNOWS his kids, and I think how few Daddys could do that! Love my man!

2 comments:
wow. I will certainly NOT be showing this to Rick.
What a fun experience!
Post a Comment