Monday, March 26, 2012

Guess who's 5 ?!?

Talin is 5!!!!!!!!!
Talin turned five!!! He's been SO EXCITED!!!!! He wanted a friend party, and our schedule lately has been/is CRAZY, so we were lucky to find a time for a party. Lucky boy, he also got to register for Kindergarten on the same day!
He had a "Ball" Party. The invitations said, "Bounce on over.." and we gave them each a bouncy ball. I've heard that many of them carried that ball around and even slept with it :) So, all the games had to do with balls. This one was marble racing (yes, pinterest) - it was a hit!
Baseball
Basketball
Hot Potato/ Popcorn - this looked so fun, I want to try it!
Human Bowling - so funny!
Opening presents..... He has NO expression! It drives me crazy! At least we got him to say thank-you. He loves his presents, just no expression.
Blowing out candles....
All the goods - see, he is happy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe he is 5! Looks like a fun party. Cute idea!!

Beckie Hales said...

Love the human bowling idea!