Thursday, October 11, 2012

Silly boy

So, Talin sometimes has a hard time understanding what foods are for what meal - spaghettios for breakfast, cereal for lunch, etc.  He always wants this ^^^^^  but they are for the big kids that have to be at school at 6:30 in the morning!  He and Erin were having a "discussion" about how he couldn't have one for snack one day and Erin showed him that it says right on it that it's for Breakfast.  About 20 minutes later, Erin found that he had edited the box - crossed out Breakfast and added "enetim", translation: anytime.  He didn't even say anything, just changed it - we were dying laughing!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's funny :)

Beckie Hales said...

I love it! Thanks for posting a laugh!

Susan said...

I would have fixed him some just for being so gosh darn smart! We order Instant Breakfast (I refuse to use the new name :)) by the 3 pack of canisters from Amazon regularly. My kids drink it before bead and any other time I cave and let them.