 |
| He's 6!!! He's grown so much recently - he's definitely 6!!! |
 |
| His request - a Skateboard!!! |
 |
| He saw this Spiderman web shooter on TV a while ago and I wasn't too excited about it because Ethan had one when he was younger. But, as I was thinking about gifts, I remembered he thought it was really cool - so now we have it again! |
 |
| This just looked really cool in the store! And, the kids love it - even the girls! |
 |
| Squirting his Spidey Web |
 |
| He wanted a party this year, but I was EXHAUSTED after Trek, so we talked him into a "Street" party, which is basically cousins and the one other family with kids that lives on the street - and they're practically family! Here, they are playing Alligator |
 |
| "Do you love you neighbor?" |
 |
| Piñata! |
 |
| Waiting for the Piñata to break - Love the pose! Laura, Autumn, Kaylee M., and Becka. |
 |
| Blowing out the candles |
 |
| THen, we got together with my family on Sunday to celebrate and he got presents from family. |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Talin!!!!!!!!
Can't believe you're six, but you're so ready to be six its ok :)DAY, Talin!!!!!!!!
Can't believe you're six, but you're so ready to be six its ok :)
No comments:
Post a Comment