Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Talin's walking!

O.k., this is funny. We have tried for WEEKS to get Talin to try walking and he absolutely refuses and cries and just falls forward. So, I leave him with my mom last Thursday so I can work in Laura's classroom and when I get back she said he took 3 steps - Hooray!!! That was Thursday. Saturday afternoon I walk into the family room and he's standing in the middle of the floor - "What are you doing?" I ask, and he smiles and takes about 4 more steps. WHAT? He decided it's time to walk. After that he would just randomly decide he wanted to walk across the room and just go - 8 - 10 steps! Crazy kid. Then, he wouldn't do it for me - even if I was in the room he'd through a fit. Pretty soon, that didn't matter and so now he's walking - YEAH!!! He can only go until he falls, so next will be figuring out how to get back up. It's so funny to see him just walk across the room - so cute! P.S. - He was playing with a water bottle right before this picture today, so that's why he's all wet :)

4 comments:

April said...

Yea for Talin!!!

Katie said...

It's so fun to see them reach those "milestones". Talin is a cute boy!!

Courtney said...

Way to go Talin! It is always fun to see them FINALLY walk...but then that's when they STOP being your LITTLE baby. He's so big!

Anonymous said...

I love it when these teeny little people start walking around. It's too funny - doesn't seem exactly right.