
This is Sabrina! Despite being in the same ward and neighborhood since we were 4, we actually didn't meet until 5th grade when our teacher assigned us to edit each others books - we came away laughing so hard and it was an instant friendship. We've stayed friends since - this picture is in our 7th grade Pre-Algebra class with the poster we gave out teacher on the last day of school. We now both still live here, only about 1/2 hr. away - which is far when you have busy families. We both have 6 kids, all about 9mo. - 1yr. apart from each other. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
This is April! We met on freshman floor at Deseret Towers at BYU. We had a BLAST!!! Despite my unwillingness to go out and do stuff, she kept insisting and we became really great friends! We've been friends ever since - even with my weird little quirkinesses. ( she is so nice ) This is a picture of us playing a game - probably speed - in my dorm room. She now lives far away in Texas with 4 kids - two of which I've never seen, and two of mine she hasn't seen. We're still aiming for a Women's Conference one of these days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
4 comments:
WHERE in Texas is she? And when you go for W. Conf. let me know too.
I am in Mansfield. :) And since I am not having anymore babies, let's go to women's conf next year! Um, unless you are planning on having more?!?
Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes. I love that picture!
Happy Birthday to Sabrina!
It's so nice to have "old" friends. Cute pictures. You've always been smiley, eh?
I remember Sabrina--that brings back memories of so long ago. I'm glad to hear she is doing well! Tell her hi for me.
Let me know when you go to women's conference.
Post a Comment