After 3 1/2 years, I finally have working blinds and valances in my kitchen!!! Woohoo!!!!! So, my latest project was putting up the valances - let me tell you that bay windows are not the easiest - and I won't let anyone touch them because I'm afraid they'll fall! But, they look pretty :)
Talin, of course, saw me standing the on the kitchen chairs to do the valances and thought that was pretty neat, and being the climber boy that he is, decided to help me.
6 comments:
They look Great! Hmmm, we've been here 5 years and I don't have any curtains up. Looks like your winning!
But, I do have a beautiful red thatsa bowl to use in the kitchen every day! :) Thanks!
Nice Job! Did you make those? Like sew and all?!?! I need some in my kitchen and living room. Are you for hire? (I could see about airfare?)
How fun! You guys have been busy between school and home projects. Talin is so cute!!
I have bay windows above my sink in my kitchen too and let me tell you I understand! No touching, only looking!!! But they are super cute so that's all that matters!!!
Did you make the valances? Can I pay you to make me some? :-)
That looks GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment