
My little Kelcie turned 4 last Thursday, but I'm late posting because it was also the last day of school and we left for San Diego on Saturday, so
Happy Belated Birthday, Kelcie! She's still so little and I love that I can still roll her up into a ball in my arms. She loves to snuggle with mom, when Talin doesn't push her out, and thinks she's just as big as the other kids. I can't believe she's four, which means she'll be in Kindergarten here in a year! Wow. She comes up with the craziest things to say and argue. We love our Kelcie!
3 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday
I can't believe Kelcie is 4! Where does the time go? Tell one of my most favorite nursery graduates Happy Birthday!
Lucas had a blast at the party. He was so excited to get a Diego invitation. Happy Birthday Kelcie!
Post a Comment