
Ethan's
Diamondbacks Team
WON the Little League Minors Tournament -
YEAH!!!!!!!! How exciting! Very intense couple of games! He is so excited -
"Mom, this is the best day of my life!" I don't really have a picture - Lafe took one on his phone, but I don't know how to get those off. He even got another trophy! He even had a good game - a couple good hits, and then he walked once because the pitcher hit him with the ball (not on purpose). I think it was a 6-inning game in the 1 hour 40 min. time slot - great game.
6 comments:
Way to go Ethan!!
Wow! You guys have so much going on this week! Congratulations Ethan! and Erin and Laura!!
We have been living the baseball life also. Our final game was supposed to be this past Tuesday, but because of rainouts, we keep going until June 5th - yikes!
Congrats to all your kids for the baseball, president's award and reading the most books in kindergarten!
We didn't know you guys did Little League. How fun! Let us know next time when you have a "big game" and we'll try to come watch.
whoohoo! Way to go! Little league is so fun and as the boys get into minors and majors it's even more intense and fun :) My boys are in mourning that it has ended...on to swimming!
Awww, I love days that the kids say are their BEST days!
Post a Comment