

Autumn and Laura (cousins) are 2 days (like 32 hr.) apart and are so lucky to be able to be baptized together since we live next door to each other!!! They are such sweet friends and we had SO MUCH FUN going to get these pictures taken. We had picture of them done when they were 4, I think, and so we figured this was a perfect time to do it again. I love to call them "twinner cousins" because they really look so much alike.




10 comments:
How beautiful are these girls!! Such sweet spirits simply SHINING through. You had a great photographer as well... :)
SO fun! What a great time for both of them to share. They are beautiful.
Beautiful girls!!
Those pictures are gorgeous! I've never heard of getting baptism pictures done. What a neat idea!
What a fun thing to do with your cousin. They are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too!
what beautiful girls--and great memories with their cousins
So sweet and beautiful!
omg..they are so beautiful....
They are so beautiful! How fun to have a cousin so close in age!
They are SO beautiful, and it's amazing that they look so much alike! I'm so jealous that you have cousins next door!
Post a Comment