It's really hard to get a good picture of this puppy, but he is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I went to pick Jamie up from a friend's house last week and found out they had Miniature Schnauzer puppies (hmmmmmmmm). Well, we've always talked about getting a boy so that we could have both parents on site when we breed, so I came home and mentioned it to Lafe. We thought about it ALLLLLLLLLLLLL week - quite the decision. Well, we finally decided yesterday and went and got a new puppy. This is Toby........

I think the model is pretty cute, too :)
8 comments:
Cute puppy. Your blog background looks a lot like ours ;)--I'm glad to see I've got good taste.
How fun! I bet your kids are so happy :)
ADORABLE! You are a little nuts though... but I probably would have gotten drawn in by those little eyes as well. ;) Good luck in all things puppy.
Cute puppy! Good luck! You are so amazing that you have so many animals around your house. I can barely keep up with my kids let alone animals too!
How many animals do you have?!!!! Yes, your model is pretty cute.
cute puppy! I don't think I'd be brave enough to bring home a new puppy, esp. right before Christmas!
Can you send your new home address to my email? dancersmiles at hotmail dot com Thanks :) Christmas card time.
Hey we need your address, send it to crystalannie60@yahoo.com. thx
Post a Comment