Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My little treat-makers!

Tonight, I only had my three youngest at home, and I needed to make some cookies for the Activity Day tomorrow, so I had three little helpers! They were so cute in their little aprons, I just had to see if the camera would give me a couple pictures!


Laura making "her" cookies for the activity.

Talin and Kelcie patiently waiting their turn.

Unwrapping kisses for the top - a few ended up in mouths.....

6 comments:

Jenn C. said...

They are so cute!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Darling pictures and darling helpers! Will you ask them if they'll sneak me a cookie?

Katie said...

Adorable!

Corinne Baird said...

I love your kitchen - it makes me miss mine in Cincinnati. We must have similar tastes. Isn't three easy? :-)

Sandi said...

I'm pretty sure you made those adorable aprons... but if you didn't and you purchased them, where did you get them? I guess I could settle for a pattern number and bust out the old sewing machine... :-)

Drewmeister said...

What cute little helpers