Thursday, December 17, 2009

Temple Lights

Tonight, we went to see the lights at the Temple - beautiful! We haven't been in a couple years, so it was really fun to go again. And, I might add, a lot nicer now that the kids are getting older! We started out by visiting a certain Fish and Chips place (yum!) and then walked around at the Temple. Out of 14 pictures, this is the only one that turned out (broken camera, remember?), but it's still fun. We drove by this house on the way home that we've enjoyed over the years because they totally deck out their house for Christmas - and every other holiday! We love seeing it every year. This year the house next to them had a sign outside that said "Ditto" and pointed next door. I know that's not as funny in words, and I tried to get a picture of the two houses so I could show you, but it was hillarious! Of course, we had to explain to these young whipper-snappers what "ditto" means - yes, I feel old.

2 comments:

Katie said...

We still haven't seen the lights this year. Hopefully next week.
Glad you had a fun night as a family!

Drewmeister said...

I saw the lights when I was out there last year. They're so beautiful.