Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Erin's 1st game

Yesterday, Erin had their first Basketball Game!!! They did GREAT and were SO FUN to watch!!!!!! It was too short, we all wanted to watch more! They won 34-8 - woo-hoo! Erin did great - trying to figure out exactly where she's supposed to be, but I think she was great - she even fouled someone ( I know that's not supposed to be good, but it is for Erin because it means she was being aggresive :) ).
Looking for a good pass
Ready for the catch

2 comments:

Suzanne Maughan said...

How is it that kids are allowed to grow up so fast? Erin looks great out there playing! My dad put us all in basketball growing up and we had a lot of fun (he also put us in karate probably because he was worried with 5 girls, we would need to learn to protect ourselves somewhere)
Glad everyone seems to be doing fun things in your house lately! I hardly ever see your husband at work anymore since they put me back at Baseline and in a corner office (so I wouldnt embarras them, maybe? just kidding) so it's nice to catch up on your family here. :)

Loraine Starr said...

Good job Erid. Love to watch basketball. Maybe we can come to a game and cheer you on. I promise not to be tooooooooo loud.
Grandma