Friday, February 12, 2010

Random

All my kids love to collect rocks, but this one actually keeps them all! Laura found a place to keep them and I didn't even know! Here she's showing off her collection to her aunt. Kelcie is also into collecting rocks - I wonder where her stash is.....
One Sunday afternoon I looked out to find this....... ALL my kids playing outside! And, most of them were playing together!!! Do I need to remind you of the age range here? Erin had the idea to set up something with our playhouses upside-down, and got them all to play. Ethan decided he'd rather read on the trampoline. I was just thrilled they were busy and happy........together!
Another cool carrot episode - had to post it:
How to get your children (and husband) to FIGHT over mowing the lawn...........get a ride-on lawn-mower! We bought it from our cousin/neighbor who was moving, and the kids still love it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the update! Those carrots are crazy. Congrats to Erin :)

April said...

What are those buildings behind Erin? Houses??

I just love it when my kids are all playing happily together! It never seems to last long, though. :)

Cindy Thomas said...

Ethan and Ben are just two peas in a pod!