And,....... they also had some tabby males........o.k., I got one, too. :) This is Sammy.......
Monday, April 19, 2010
New Kittens!
O.k., if you read our last post, you're thinking ---- WHAT??? Let me explain........For Jamie's birthday a few weeks ago we gave her a coupon for a female kitten because we had been looking for 2 months and hadn't been able to find one! Well, it just so happens that on the morning that our cat passed away, we find an add for these kittens. They were clear on the other side of Phoenix - 45 minutes - but, we were so tired of waiting to find one. She wanted a calico because that's what she had before, but we thought this "tortoise shell" kitten was really cool and unique! So, we made the drive. Jamie fell in love with the female. Introducing........Zoe.....
For Sunday dinner they joined us under the table - it was so cute! They slept there the whole time!
Zoe is super playful and brave. Sammy hissed at us the whole first day. Niether of them liked the idea of dogs around. But, yesterday they warmed up a lot and they've even put the dogs in their place already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are sooo cute!
Super cute. Our cat is so naughty I told my kids we'd never have another but when I see those sweet tiny kitties it makes me want to go out and get another one! I bet your kids love having two kittens to love.
Post a Comment