Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Home Evening

Erin was in charge of FHE last night, and she had a GREAT lesson. They were learning about putting on the Armor of God in seminary, so she thought that'd be a great lesson for FHE. It was so fun - Talin LOVED being the "model"! I loved that she put the whole lesson together, including props!!! LOVE SEMINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

She did a great job! Tallin is a great model :)

Suzanne Maughan said...

I love it! This reminds me of FHE as a kid. We were always getting creative.
Whenever I was in charge, I led everyone on a scavenger hunt around the house and when they found the end result, it was a paper that said, "We are all going to Dairy Queen!" and I think once it actually worked. haha! My parents seldom let me be in charge of FHE by myself because that was my idea of a lesson AND treat. I was a sneaky little kid.