Saturday, May 21, 2011
Kelcie's Party
After the Eagle Project, my new project was Kelcie's Birthday party. The day that was good for it was also the day of Fathers and Sons, so initially we decided to do it at night and do a movie night. But, I got to thinking how I didn't want to plan for party all day, and that I have 3 older daughters that are a HUGE help, so we decided to do it in the morning with a craft. So, the craft I came up with was to make sticker books! I got 94 cent memo books and the girls helped me modge-podge scrapbook paper on the front and back. My sister-in-law cut their names in vinyl for the front. Then, I put out flowers, ribbons, jewels, stickers, etc. for the girls to decorate them. They were WAY-CUTE!!!!!!
Then, we had asked each girl to bring some stickers to share - and they did! We've done sticker books at parties before, and nobody "got it" - I'm so glad they did this time. They brought some really cute ones. The girls put all the stickers in the middles and they all had fun filling their new sticker books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a fun party idea. Cute little girls.
Post a Comment