Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

So, I NEVER buy costumes unless we really can't make it, or it's 90% off the next day. But, Pinching Pennies came through this year with a deal I couldn't pass up! So.......
Talin was an astronaut, and Kelcie was a ladybug.....
and, Laura was a Lego (she made this ALL BY HERSELF!!!), Jamie was a PJ girl, Ethan was a Hunter, and Erin was a Farmer girl. On their way to Trunk-or-Treat.......

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I think made costumes are always more fun and creative, but your lady bug and astronaut look adorable right along with everyone else. I am not that creative with costumes so I usually buy on sale or the year before.

Beckie Hales said...

I'm so glad there are purists left in the world! I've finally succumbed to buying, but I think it might be the stress of moving so much...all the kids look fabulous!