Talin's playing T-ball!!! He's been going to practice for about a month, and now he finally gets to play the games! He's so darn cute in his uniform that the girls and I finally had to quit telling him how cute he was :)


Very intent in the first inning.....
Up to bat.....
How he felt about half way through :) "When is it over, mom?"
HUGE smile as he got to run all the bases because he was the last hitter!!!
His first game he decided it was long - but I think a lot of that was because he didn't know what to expect or really what he was supposed to do, so it was long because he was unsure. Last night's game he said he had a good time. Can I just say how hilarious it is to watch 10 5-yr old boys??? I feel for the coach! He does a great job and is very patient! And, wouldn't you know there's another boy on the team with his name? He spells it different, but it's VERY confusing.
2 comments:
These pictures are just precious! (I mean, handsome...!)
You're right, he's very cute in uniform. : )
Post a Comment