I convinced Ethan to try out for choir this year, and he made Concert Choir - the top choir at the school! (They needed guys, but he does have a great voice and pitch) Last night was his first performance - I think they did a great job. It was so fun to watch him - I think he might like being in choir :)
 |
| Singing - You can see he was right behind the director - luckily, Erin could grab this picture of him. |
 |
| He was really enjoying wearing a tux! He swaggered onto the stage :) and kept pulling 007 moves - I think he liked lookin' GOOD!!!!!!! |
2 comments:
Choir is a HUGE deal at our high school! They are awesome and it's so fun to hear them perform.
He'll be glad he took advantage of this opportunity. Good for him. He does look sharp!
The world needs more guys in choirs - good for him!
Post a Comment