Wednesday, May 22, 2013

8th Grade Graduation

Jamie has graduated from 8th Grade!!!  On to HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
Receiving her diploma from Mr. Lee

With Grandma and Grandpa Starr and the flowers they gave her.

With Mom and Dad - so proud of her!

The family that came to support
Ethan (thrilled), Aunt Cathy, Jamie, Erin, Kaylee
Helen, Laura, Talin (also thrilled), Kelcie

FRIENDS!!!!!
Jordan, Brianna, Savannah, Austin, Jamie, Bryden, Kelli, Macy, Spencer, Brigham, Brianna E., Harrison

Best Friends - Savannah and Brianna
Its been so fun watching Jamie blossom this year!  She's had so much fun.  I love that I've been helping out with the choir at school so I got to know her classmates and friends - and see her all the time!  She's sweet, considerate, helpful, outgoing, talented - I'll have to post that later - and fun!  We love watching her grow up!  On to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!

No comments: