Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disneyland Field Trip

So, for 8th Grade Graduation, our school offers a Disneyland Field Trip!  I went with Erin, Lafe went with Ethan, and so I was up again to go with Jamie!  I wanted to go with Jamie, but I was not looking forward to 2 nights sleeping on a bus :)
Our group at the entrance to the California Adventure
Jamie, Savannah, Brianna, Macy, Mishayla, Brianna E.

Jamie's big worry - Tower of Terror!  I still refused, but she went!

And SURVIVED!!!

Waiting at Soarin' over California - Jordan joined our group

At the entrance to Disneyland

Waiting in line for Indiana Jones, which broke so we never got to ride it.  Brigham joined the group, too.


Grizzly River Adventure - there were 8 seats and 8 kids, so we sent them without us.

Dinner - a Mickey Pretzel!
LOVED spending the day with Jamie and some of her friends.  It was exhausting and some drama, but we made it!

1 comment:

Beckie Hales said...

I finally got back to Disneyland in December...it is just so much fun! Kudos to your kids' school that they do such an amazing trip!