Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Raining!!!!!

It's raining! I know that's not too exciting to some, but here in ARIZONA it can be kind of rare, so we celebrate! We came home from church and the kids all got in comfy, warm clothes and are enjoying the afternoon. Maybe I'll have to bake something - I always loved coming home from school on rainy days to baking cookies or bread - mmmmmmm! As for Sunday afternoon, I'm on the computer (obviously), Lafe is asleep (right next to the computer), the kids were watching a Sunday movie and trying to keep Talin happy when he woke up so he wouldn't wake me up (sweet, huh?). Now, Talin is trying to get Daddy, Erin climbed in with Daddy, and Jamie is doing those bead craft things. Ethan's thinking about Pinewood Derby, and I don't know what Laura and Kelcie are doing :) Once again, we are all LOVING the RAIN!

1 comment:

Cindy Thomas said...

I feel like since we left, you have had NON STOP rain! AUGH! You would think after 3 years...