Friday, January 11, 2008

New thing




O.K., we're going to try this blogging thing! I really enjoy reading others, and then it's kind-of like a journal, so we'll give it a try. We just made it through Christmas and are getting used to being back in a schedule and having to get up in the morning - that is so much harder when it's dark outside! Erin and Ethan are still doing band at 7:15am, so we have to get going bright and early. It wasn't so bad for me when Talin was waking up then, anyways, but over Christmas Break he decided to try sleeping in - we loved it!!! So, now it's hard because you know he would keep sleeping.

We had a really fun Christmas - Santa brought a Wii, and we've been having a blast! Erin loves science and she got an eyeclops, Ethan got a transformer Death Star/ Darth Vader, Jamie got an American Girl Kirsten, Laura got the growing puppy, Kelcie got a littlest pet shop town, and Talin got a little musical train (loves it!).

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging! I just love mine and use it like a journal to write about what our family has been doing. It's a fun way to share pictures and info. I hope you enjoy it!

April said...

Finally!!! I am so excited! You are going to love blogging and I am going to love keeping up with you on a more regular basis. :)