O.k., I'll try to get pictures soon, but I wanted to let you know we're still alive and the house is coming along. They're finishing all the tile today, all the cupboard and counters are in, and they're putting in the lights today - isn't that so cool???!!! Soon, the plumbing fixtures, paint the outside, and concrete outside - getting closer! Oh, and they're sculpting the yard today, too - Talin loves that tractor. We're just hanging in there. It's hard to remember stuff to blog when I'm so focused on the house. Kids are swimming - ah!, growing, and gettting very ready for summer.
4 comments:
Your house looks amazing how exciting for you guys. We miss you in the ward. I can't believe that Talin has turned 2...where did the time go?? He looks pretty so cute.
Yeah for house progress!! Can't wait to see updated pictures. Its so fun see :)
how exciting that it's almost done!
Oh I bet you can't wait. It's so beautiful!!!! Can't wait for pictures!!
Post a Comment