Friday, April 3, 2009

One more!

Sorry there's so many posts in one day - I have to wait until I can get to a computer! But I have one more - the other day Laura got hurt outside and by the time we got to her, Talin was asking her if she was ok and had sat down on the stairs with her with his arm around her consoling her - ahhhhhh!!! It was one of those moments you don't want to forget, so I had to blog about it - he's so sweet! He has good examples ahead of him.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh super sweet!! And I love the way your new house is turning out!!

Kayla wants me to ask if Erin is on Facebook? (We just allowed Kayla to get on because she turned 13.)

Cookie Mama said...

Your kids are so sweet!

Your house is amazing, I love being able to see all the progress.