Friday, April 3, 2009

Jamie's 10!!!

Yesterday was Jamie's birthday!!! She's been SO excited to turn 10 because at our house that means you can get your ears pierced - yipee! She's been waiting for 2 years and so excited, and then a couple days ago she started getting nervous - but she did great! We love Jamie - she is so social and outgoing, very happy, and very loving with her younger siblings! Happy Birthday, Jamie!!!
Barbie Fashion Designer Computer game - can't play it til we move, but still fun!
She did it!!! She was so funny because after they did it she was saying "it hurts, it hurts" and then she handed her a mirror - "they're so pretty!" and all was well :)

5 comments:

Drewmeister said...

Happy birthday Jamie! At our house we had to be 12 and I still remember how excited I was and how grown-up I felt when my ears were pierced. Congrats!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!! I am debating on letting Katelynn at 8 or waiting until 10. I was 2 when my mom did mine, so we'll see...
The earrings look CUTE Jamie!!

Courtney said...

If it were up to Steve...Bella would have had her ears pierced within a couple of months of being born...I am holding out until SHE can make the choice...how long, I am not sure? I love that you have a set age...makes turning 10 so fun!

amy said...

The house looks fab!!
A little tip on the ear piercing: when she's ready to start switching earrings use the alcohol with each new pair until her ears get used to it. We didn't know this and Ruby ended up with very infected ears and closed up holes for the time being. You probably already know this though!! Miss you guys

Sheryl said...

YAY for Jamie! I can't believe she's ten! Happy Birthday. I got my ears pierced at twelve and it was so exciting. The house is looking fantastic.