
For Jamie's birthday we decided she could take a couple friends to go see the Hannah Montana Movie in the theater. I came out of the theater so pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the movie. I was ready to go buy the Soundtrack right then, and was wishing the movie was already out on DVD. But, I waited - go the Soundtrack at the beginning of the summer (Erin and Ethan are sick of it), and then got the movie the day it came out. Well, since only Jamie and Laura had seen it, we decided to do a Hannah Montana Party and invite cousins, friends, and neighbors - it was really fun! We were able to have some neighbor kids over that hadn't been here yet, and even an uncle that wanted an excuse to see it, too :) I'll have to watch it again, though, because I was running Erin and Ethan to Teen Elect while they were watching it ( and I think Erin would like it).
3 comments:
How fun! Did Brian like it??
How fun!
Hmmm...we haven't seen it yet. Sounds like a fun girls night. Thanks for the review.
Post a Comment