So, yesterday I was preparing my Sunbeam lesson on being thankful for our houses, and I was trying to get pictures on google images of different houses around the world (fun!) when I decided to search for a really cool house that's just around the corner (or so ) from us. What do you know - they had a picture of it - so I have to show you!

I know it's really small, but I couldn't get it to open the full size version. It these three old farm silos that they turned into the coolest looking house! I would love to go inside. If you come visit me I'll take you to see it - although you'll probably just say, "neat, LeAnn".
1 comment:
Hi LeAnn -
I found your blog through Laree's. Hope you don't mind be reading it. :) It's fun to see your family doing so good.
Micah
Post a Comment