Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School!!!

Today is the First Day of School - Woo-hoo!!! Can you believe I have 5 kids in school - and they are all at the SAME school????!!!!!?? Erin is in 8th grade, Ethan is in 7th grade, Jamie is in 5th grade, Laura is in 2nd grade, and Kelcie is in Kindergarten!!! Here we go...........




















5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I think the most surprising part is that they are at the same school! Nice!

Katie said...

Crazy! Our kids start Wednesday. Hope it's a great first week for them!!

Lori Lyn said...

Look at all those stylin' kids! I remember how I loved to dress up for the first day of school. can't believe it starts so early in AZ.

April said...

Wow! How many kids do you have? Are they all yours?? haha :) I get those questions all the time with just my 4! They all look so cute! I hope they all had a wonderful first day!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can't believe they are all in the same school!! How did you get SO lucky! I wish Alex had 8th grade in elementary still.