It's that time of year again - school shopping! Today, we needed new shoes - and because the sale was buy one, get one 1/2 off, everybody got new shoes! Talin was SOOOOOOO excited - he even had to take his nap with them on :)


I was laying with him and he kept stopping and saying, "I like-a shoes, Mom!" Cute, huh? He won't even need them until October, so I bought them a little big.
7 comments:
How adorable! :)
Colin and Julia got new shoes last week. When we got home Colin told me that he thought his shoes were bigger than mine. I told him that there was NO WAY that was true... and so to show him, I tried on his new shoes. Needless to say he was right- my 6 year old has bigger feet than his momma! :)
You mean there's hope that someday Hailey's feet will stop growing so fast that I might be able to guess what size she'll wear a few months down the road?! We need to see you again...Talin's getting too big!
That is adorable! Talin is so big! I cannot believe it. I love the pickles--those look delicious. I also miss the monsoons. Here it rains so much it's not nearly as enjoyable. My kids actually own rain coats now ;)
So fun to catch up on your blog. You have been busy canning with the pickles and apples. I need to do more. I love the new shoes...we are ready to do the same thing next weekend for tax-free weekend. Our school starts here in a week. Your camping trip sure looked fun too.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! The Chandler splash pad that we went to was on Knox Rd between Mcqueen and Arizona Ave. Know rd is between Warner and Ray. So it wasn't too far a drive and we had SO much fun. There was only one other girl playing so it is also less crowded (i think...we've only been there once). :)
We have the white and red New Balance ones too... Famous Footwear?
Priceless that Talin loves his shoes so much. I'm still surprised by how it's the simple things that kids love.
Post a Comment