Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camping

Over the 4th we had a family reunion and then we decided to go camping. Sorry there's so many pictures - it was hard to choose. Here's our campsite - Erin and Ethan wanted to sleep in their own tents, which actually helps the crowding in the trailor!
Playing gamesReady for bedFish Hatchery - SO FUN! We were the only ones there and were there during feeding time - really cool! Plus, they had a pool were you could feed them and it was so fun to watch them go crazy for the food!Fishing in the creek near the hatchery
Playing in the creek - REALLY cold, but so fun!
Cold toes - they were all red from being so cold.
Daddy and Talin on the Hammock
Smores
The Swing - they loved this!
This cool huge log

10 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun camping trip! We want to come next time :) Your kids are too cute!!

Joe said...

Looks like you guys had a FANTASTIC time.... what fun!

Jenn C. said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Your kids are looking so grown up!

Cookie Mama said...

I love the picture of the row of cold red feet. You have the cutest family!

April said...

Um, I thought this was a G rated blog! haha jk! Looks like you had so much fun! We are definitely not campers. Maybe if we lived close to you guys, we would be.

Tina ♥ said...

All of your pictures are so cute! Looks like a good time. It looks pretty there, too.

Kari said...

Looks like fun! I think we went camping near the same fish hatchery when we lived there. And I remember that super cold creek just down the road a bit from the hatchery - and the campground with a swing (although we didn't camp close to the swing).

Corinne Baird said...

You're making a trailer look really good. Do you love it? Where did you go camping? It looks like a great place.

Corinne Baird said...

We're thinking we better buy a camper and a boat instead of a nice house. :-) We'd love to meet up with you guys sometime!!!!!! I'm getting more and more excited about being west again.

Amy said...

I love that you always look like you have so much fun together as a family. It makes me think I want to go camping again...hmmmm. Oh, and Ben said he still wants to come see your house! :)