About 5 years ago, we got all the kids a Flag T-shirt from Old Navy and took them to get a picture - it's turned out to be one of our favorites, and the kids loved it because it was so casual. But, Kelcie was only 1 in that picture, so we've been wanting to do it again with Talin. We finally did it today! They didn't have the Flag Background that we had before, but it was still fun and the photographer had a great time with them.
3 comments:
So cute! We had pictures in Old Navy shirts done when Colin was a baby (I mean little... I think he was 6 months old.) You are right, they are fun and casual photos... we should do that again! I was upset this year because Julia ended up buying a women's shirt (the one with the butterfly on it...) rather than a little girl's shirt... where does time go??
Your kiddos are ADORABLE. It's going to be a fun summer....
C
So cute! We love the Old Navy flag shirts we get them every year to wear on the fourth!
OK, I might have to break down and do this, too. My favorite it the one with their heads all together (middle).
Post a Comment