Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's DONE!!!

I was really nervous to take on this project, but I've been saving jeans and pants for it for 15 years!!! I was apprehensive at each step worried that something wouldn't work, but it did!!! I'm not sure why it worked, but it did and it's so fun!!!!!! And, what's really fun is how excited my kids get about this blanket - they love it because it has some of their pants in it.

8 comments:

Drewmeister said...

This looks really cool-great job! I've been saving jeans for years too and my mom made me a blanket a couple of years ago from all those jeans for my Christmas present.

Jenn C. said...

That is such a great idea! You are so talented!

Katie said...

So cute! Love it.

Corinne Baird said...

Now what are you going to do the rest of the summer? But honestly - I wish so bad we were neighbors so you could teach me all your craftiness!! Could you send me instructions? I've been saving jeans too. But I wonder if I gave up and gave them all to DI? I'll have to search my unpacked boxes. Congratulations! It looks awesome.

dustin and amy said...

LOVE IT!

Cookie Mama said...

What a great project for the summer and it is so cute! Do your kids all want one now? My kids fight over the one we have.

Cindy Thomas said...

Good deal! I have a box full of jean pockets... I just have been saving over the years. You inspire me!

Sheryl said...

That is so great all finished!
I am going to have to get birthday ideas from you as my kiddos get older--Ethan's party looked fun. He has changed a lot since we lived in AZ. Happy Birthday Ethan!