Wait a minute--they're already bored?! Didn't school just get out? This might be a long summer for you. This is such a fun idea though to have a cousin spa!
At least they and you are coming up with something to do!!! Perhaps that's why I had a moment of insanity yesterday!!! lol I answered your question on my blog.
7 comments:
How do I get an appointment at THE SPA?!?!?
How fun to have so many cousins close by.
How fun! That jean quilt looks great I can't wait to see the finished product.
Wait a minute--they're already bored?! Didn't school just get out? This might be a long summer for you. This is such a fun idea though to have a cousin spa!
I finally caught up a little on your blog! What fun things you have been up to.
I can't stand that Erin will start high school--way to go on being salutatorian (that sounds perfect for her). How fun to go to Disneyland together!
I LOVE Kelcie's curly hair in her kindergarten promotion picture--what a doll.
I also ove the summer spa and dress-ups; the flag t-shirt pictures are so fun.
Lastly--Talin does look older than three in the pictures! What a cute kid.
Okay one more thing--love the "What you don't see post" it is so true!
At least they and you are coming up with something to do!!! Perhaps that's why I had a moment of insanity yesterday!!! lol I answered your question on my blog.
So cute!!
Post a Comment