Thursday, July 8, 2010

Utah, Part 1: Provo

Our big summer trip this year was to visit family in Utah! First, we went to Provo to visit Lafe's sister, Carri Jo - we had a blast!!!
Playing in the fountain at the Provo Temple
Rolling down the hill at the Temple
Provo Temple
We visited BYU - it was so fun to show the kids all the memories we had in Provo!
Had to have a picture with the "Y"!!!
We also went up Provo Canyon to have a BBQ - great time!
...and s'mores!!!
...and sparklers!!!!!
We had so much fun with Carri and her family. The girls never stopped and we really enjoyed being there.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a FUN trip!

Jenn C. said...

I love all of the fun pics!

Amy said...

I still feel happy inside anytime I read about or see pictures of BYU. Such a bubble but you have to love it--how fun to share it with all your kids. Love the BYU shirts, too. Hailey and I need to do the same and get a new one! Glad you had such a fun trip!