Thursday, July 8, 2010

Utah, Part 2: Salt Lake City

Soooooo.......after Provo, we went up to do SLC for a day. Of course, we all HAD to wear our new BYU shirts (LOTs of comments on that one!). First, we toured the Conference Center - it blows me away how huge it is every time I see it!

On top of the Conference Center
LUNCH! Food Court makes it so nice for everyone to get what they want!
Light Rail Train - Talin thought this was SO great!
Talin on the train
All of us on the train - no I'm not asleep...
Then we went to the Planetarium - we had so much fun in there!!! Walking on Mars....
....and the Moon
O.K., call us Math geeks, but, Erin and I LOVED this shirt!!!
Then, we went back to Temple Square
Salt Lake Temple
The kids in the "picture spot" - Talin was not in the mood...
JUMP!!!

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

Looks like a fun trip! I really wanted to get up to Utah this year, but we didn't make it. I haven't been for a long time! It's nice to enjoy the cooler temps.
I like your pic of the Provo temple with the sun shining in the background. You guys all look so cute in your BYU shirts. I love the conference center, too.