Thursday, May 26, 2011

GRADUATED!!!

Ethan officially graduated from 8th grade-------He's going to High School! (I'm not that old, really......)

Ethan has really done SO WELL this year!!! He's been so responsible at getting things done and remembering when things are due and to turn them in. And, he's really enjoyed his friends this year. He's done so well!!! Not to mention.......he's GROWN!

Ethan with proud Mom and Dad - he keeps trying to tell me that he's as tall as me...
Ethan, with one of his best friends, Tyler

Another best friend, Cody

6 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

wow, that is SO weird. You aren't old enough to have a high-schooler! Congrats to him & the family.

Hannah said...

...I feel so old! haha. I miss your whole family and want to see you all soon!
love, hannah merkley

Katie said...

Congrats to Ethan!
Love, love your new family pictures. So cute!!

Susan said...

Wow. 2 in high school. What a great kid.

Castle Family said...

LOVE the new family pic!!!! Congrat's to Ethan!

Carrie said...

Love the new photos on your blog! ADORABLE! (who was your photographer??)

I know what you mean about time passing so quickly... can you believe it's been 20 years since we graduated from high school?

I can't believe how big my littles are either... in some ways I just want to *freeze* this moment in time...