Friday, September 9, 2011

If you give a dog a .......

Sunday evening we finished a jar of peanut butter and Erin and I were commenting on how much the dogs would love it. So, we decided to try it - it was hillarious!!! Toby immediately pick it up with his teeth and took it to his "spot", so I make him take it outside. He was very determined - I don't think he let Dixie near it!


Who me?


When the picked it up the next day, Lafe said it was clean all the way down except for where his tongues couldn't possibly reach. He got a lot further than I thought was possible! So.......if you give a dog a jar of peanut butter.......

1 comment:

Kelli said...

We have done this before. Funniest thing I have ever witnessed. I need to remember to do this next time we get to the bottom of the jar!!