Thursday, September 22, 2011

Young Womanhood Medallion

Erin finished her Personal Progress Program for Church a couple of weeks ago, so last night she received her Young Womanhood Medallion at the Young Women in Excellence Night. (wow, that's a lot of words! did you get all that?) I was so excited that she's been so motivated to work on this and able to finish it already!!! It's been so fun to work on things with her to pass things off. I'm so grateful for such an inspired program for our young women - I feel like it truly leads them through the process of gaining their own testimony.

Getting her Medallion - new YW President Dara Ratliff
Erin with Sister Earl - YW Pres. that was just released - so glad she came!

So beautiful!!!! I don't know if it's come off since she got it - maybe for bed....


CONGRATULATIONS, Erin!!!!!! We love you!




4 comments:

Kelli said...

Way to go Erin.
One question? Did she use the online Personal Progress?

Katie said...

Congratulations Erin!!

dustin and amy said...

Yea Erin! You are so awesome! Great Job!

Eric and Rozanne said...

That is a great accomplishment and what a beautiful medallion.