ERIN IS SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!
We have a daughter old enough to date.......and drive........THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I think she had a good birthday, though. We had a great time :) One of her friends at school gave her a bouquet of balloons to carry all day - he, he. We made her open our presents after school, because we had to take the kids to pick their present out - hot wheels! She got 7 cars for her 16th birthday - spoiled kid!


Grandma and Grandpa Starr gave her beautiful flowers all the way from Wyoming! (well, sort of - they had little elves to help)

That weekend was Homecoming for her school, so we decided we'd have a little party before the big game and then head over to the game. The kids came for subs and cake and just hung out and talked. Great kids! We loved having them around. Here they found the kittens - they were a hit!

When Erin blew out her candles and we were singing to her, the kids dropped a bunch of balloons from upstairs - it was so fun!!! I couldn't get a good picture of it, though.




Best Friend, Hannah, from Mesa - so glad she would come out!


Silly girls!
It was a really fun night and I'm so glad we could celebrate Erin's birthday in a fun way! She has great friends, works hard at everything she does, is responsible, helpful, and I'm so happy to have her as a daughter! WE LOVE YOU, ERIN!
3 comments:
Looks like a FUN time!! Happy Birthday, Erin!
Happy Birthday Erin!
Can't believe she is 16! I still remember when she was born! What a fun party! Your kitchen looks huge and able to accomodate a big crowd!
Post a Comment