Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School....... Round 2

Classic first day picture - I promise Talin's smile was the same in every picture!

Talin - Kindergarten

Kelcie - 3rd Grade

Laura - 5th Grade

Jamie - 8th Grade

Talin - waiting in line, a little nervous....

Talin - on his way......  I just happened to catch the two little girls in our ward in the same picture!

Laura - headed to the classroom

Kelcie - headed in, too.  It was SO HOT!!!!!!  Even at 8 in the morning!!!  They had to cancel the last 2 recesses because it's so hot!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's fun to see how much your kids have grown--I love getting the updates whenever we're in to Lafe's office for an appointment. We're so excited to be moving down that way. From what Lafe says and what Ben's coworker says I think we'll be in your stake, and meet in the same building. Fun, fun! I might have to pick your brain on schools!