WE DID IT!!! We did our first 5K - most of it walked, but some of us ran a little. Mesa was rated the 4th fatest city in the nation last year, so our city decided to do this fun program. Once a month they do a fitness activity - this month was a 5K kickoff, next month is the city's largest aerobics class, etc. We had a fun time! Just as a side-note - I'm wearing a XL t-shirt, so I hope I'm not really as fat as I look in this picture :) Erin, Ethan, Jamie, and I ran some of it, Laura walked the whole thing, Kelcie rode/walked/ shouldered on Dad the whole thing, Talin strollered it, and Lafe walked the whole thing with 3 little ones! Woohoo! In case your interested or curious, I'll try to put it as one of my links on the side - check it out!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so impressed that the entire family participated!
and you look fabulous!
Yay! Great job!
Post a Comment